CREATE NEW ACCOUNT to subscribe to the Tucson CSA for the first time.
Instructions on how to create a new account:
- Click on the “Create New Account” link above.
- Select your Pickup site (i.e. Tuesday or Wednesday). Then click Next.
- Add your Produce Share, and /or Bread Share. Then click Next. (Note: Don’t click on the “More” button unless you want more than one share of each type per week!)
- Add Option(s) – Cheese and/or Sprouts Shares, if you want. Then click Next.
- Select your Terms (6 or 12 weeks). Then click Next.
- On the Contact Info page, follow the steps to enter your contact info (you can also add an additional contact too). Then click Next.
- Accept the Terms of Agreement (they’re short, please read them!), and Method of Payment. Then click Finish.
- You will receive an automated e-mail confirming your subscription. If you selected the “pay by check” option, make sure to mail us the check at address specified in the e-mail, or bring it when your first pickup.