We use a system of rolling subscriptions where you can subscribe at any time for either 6 or 12 pickups, with the option to extend your subscription indefinitely by periodically recharging your online CSA account. You can subscribe to produce shares, bread shares, cheese shares (when in season) and sprout shares. Meats and eggs are not available through subscriptions but can be bought at the CSA when available.
Members can subscribe to either the Tuesday or the Wednesday pickup. The Tuesday produce is supplied by Crooked Sky Farms and the Wednesday produce is supplied by Sleeping Frog Farms. Each farm has different produce because the climate at each farm is slightly different due to its location and elevation. Check our Harvest History to get an idea of what produce each farm produces.
Pickups are at our location at The Historic Y (see street address at the bottom of this page).
Once subscribed, you can use your online CSA account to:
- recharge your account to extend your subscription in increments of 6 or 12 pickups;
- put your subscription on hold;
- change your subscription (e.g. change your pickup day, add or remove shares).
Subscription changes are subject to some conditions, like availability and sufficient notice.
If you are interested in subscribing we suggest that you visit the CSA during pickup hours to see for yourself what we have to offer. CSA is not for everyone.
Also, please take a moment to browse our website, in particular:
1. our Terms of Agreement (note that subscriptions are not refundable)
2. the Help pages under the “Manage Account” tab, to understand how CSA membership works,
3. the “Harvest” page, to find out what type of produce we get through the seasons,
4. the “FAQs” page, to know what to expect from and to make the most out of your CSA experience.